Using and Protecting Electronic Data During COVID-19
As the pandemic continues to disrupt business practices, let bit-x-bit’s legal, cyber security and computer forensics experts quickly update you on increased security risks created by the shift to remote work, as well as essential best practices for protecting and using electronically stored information (ESI).
- May 21
- Remote Work: Mitigating Risks to Electronic Documents & Data PBI CLE, 10-11 AM, May 21, PBI Members Register Here
- May 27
- Remote Work & Mobile Devices: Is Your Data Safe? ACBA CLE, 1-2 PM, May 27, ACBA Members Register Here
- June 11
- eDiscovery in Uncertain Times
- June 25
- Protecting Trade Secrets with a Remote Workforce
- July 9
- Forensics from a Distance: Safe Collection of Remote Data
- July 23
- Are You Prepared for Rising Cyber Attack Risks?
- Aug. 6
- The Why & How of Proactive ESI Management
- Aug. 20
- What’s Important, What’s New with the Defend Trade Secrets Act
Details & Registration
Except for the May 21 and May 27 webinars, each session in our series lasts 30 minutes and will begin at 2:00 p.m. To register, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.